Get Outta My Dreams (and Into My Blog)
- That my friend Heather introduced me to Dooce, and Dooce replied, "are you the one who sends me all those dorky e-mails?"
- That Dooce, Jon, and I were nightclub-hopping in Minneapolis (how we came to be there I don't know, since the Armstrongs live in Salt Lake City and I live in Philadelphia, but it was definitely Minneapolis). As we ran from club to club, Jon and I talked about him helping me with a project I'm going to be doing that involves XML and XSL. I worried that Jon seemed to want to take over the whole project (I wanted to do most of the work myself), and that I was going to catch some nasty disease from running barefoot through Minneapolis' garbage-strewn and sludge-covered alleys.
For the record:
- I am a dork.
- I will be working on a project that involves XML and XSL soon, but as he doesn't know who the hell I am (and because I think I have the situation well in hand), I won't be asking Jon for help. I will be asking my mom to help me watch the baby, however.
- I have been to Minneapolis several times, and I have never even seen an alley there, much less a sludge-covered one.
- What happened to my shoes, I have no idea.
Posted by Lori in bloggity goodness at 3:03 PM on January 31, 2005