I had a to-do list with 12 items on it yesterday, and I kind of can't believe the can of whoop-ass I opened on that thing. I:
- Cleaned Fluffy's cage (with the Beaner). Did I mention we have a pet mouse now? OF COURSE NOT, because before yesterday, I hadn't blogged since January.
- Made the Beaner's lunch for camp.
- Made peach chutney with the peaches the Beaner picked at Grandparent Camp (aka the week he spent at my parents' house).
- Signed the Beaner up for the winter SOR show.
- Filled out forms for the after school program.
- Did four loads of laundry.
- Made the guest bed (my sister is coming to visit on Wednesday!).
- Removed references to uniqueIdentifier (UDID) and replaced them with a combination of CFUUIDCreateString and the keychain in the two apps we plan to submit this week, and created release candidate builds of them.
- WROTE A BLOG POST OMG.
I did not get to the mid-year reviews, the bike ride (it rained), or the bass practice (which I am going to do RIGHT NOW, I swear!), but! I blogged! And that's the important thing.
Oh, p.s.: I could have called this post 10 Things, because even though it was not on my list, I also played hockey and had an assist. Woot!